Rules & Regulations
MOVE-OUTS & OTHER FEES
Move-out notice forms are available at the office or under the forms tab on the website. Unless an addendum to the Rental Agreement provides otherwise, conditions for refunding prepaid rent are as follows:
- Occupant must give Owner 10 days written move-out notice
- Occupant must give Owner oral notice of actual move-out within 24 hours after moving out
- Occupant’s lock must be removed on or before move-out date
- Occupant must not leave trash in the space, halls, or driveways
- Occupant must stay minimum term of one month
- Current month rent will not be prorated, only full prepaid months qualify for a refund
- Deposits for remote controls will be refunded once move out is verified and remote is returned
- Occupant will be liable for damages and for cleaning charges for failure to remove all contents and debris, failure to “broom clean” the space and other lease violations. Cleaning charges are set at $25 per hour
Monthly billing service is available by mail for a $1 invoicing fee or by email for free. Customer may elect to have a credit card debited each month on the account due date at no additional charge.
- Owner may require any person in the facility to show such person’s current driver’s license or other governmental ID card, with photograph.
- Owner may exclude from the facility any person failing to identify themselves with such ID cards. Please carry proper ID at all times.
- Owner is not responsible for acts of theft, vandalism, or other crimes of persons entering the facility. Please report any suspicious activity.
Occupant and Occupant’s employees, agents, guests, and families:
- must NOT block traffic or prevent vehicles from entering or exiting;
- must NOT leave vehicles or other items in common areas unattended;
- must NOT litter halls or driveways
- must NOT use any dumpsters for any reason (lawn clippings, brush, food, construction bedding, furniture, etc.) DUMPSTERS at both locations are privately “owned” by business tenants and are not for use by any other tenants.
- must NOT disturb other Occupants.
Anything subject to licensure (autos, trucks, motorcycles, boats, trailers, etc.) parked in violation of the above may be towed under State Statutes. All other property left unattended outside in the facility overnight may be disposed of at Owner’s option.
Owner is not responsible for malfunction of any mechanical or electrical devices which may control air conditioning equipment, heating equipment, security equipment, access equipment, or safety equipment; but Owner will proceed diligently to repair after the problem has been discovered by Owner.
Occupant MAY NOT STORE under any circumstances the following:
- any living creature or organism, or any dead animal or other carcass;
- gasoline, oil, fuel, grease, or flammable chemicals;
- explosives, fireworks, or ammunition;
- corrosive, toxic, or hazardous materials or waste;
- asbestos or asbestos-containing construction materials;
- lawn debris (grass clippings, brush, etc.);
- construction debris, tires, oil, or batteries, whether new or used;
- items having noxious smell in Owner’s sole judgment;
- controlled substances;
- prohibited weapons under State Statutes;
- stolen property, and items illegal for self storage under any law.
WITHOUT Owner’s PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT, Occupant MAY NOT STORE any of the following:
- anything with a fuel tank (vehicles, boats, motorcycles, mowers, etc.);
- gasoline cans or similar containers for combustible fuel;
- liquid propane tanks, oxygen tanks, or similar containers; or
- food, fertilizers, pesticides, or items which are wet and could mildew
WITHOUT Owner’s PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT, Occupant MAY NOT USE the space or any portions for:
- lodging, sleeping, cooking, or consumption of alcoholic beverages;
- garage sale, flea market, or direct sales from the space;
- parties, gatherings, meetings for any purpose, or building floats;
- business office or full-time work area;
- sanding, painting, welding, soldering, or operating power equipment;
- practicing or playing musical instruments (individual or group);
- any use that violates zoning, fire, or criminal codes or other laws;
- activities classified as a nuisance in Owner’s sole judgment.
WITHOUT Owner’s PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT, Occupant MAY NOT DO any of the following:
- alter, paint, or deface any part of the space or facility;
- put weight on or attach anything to structural elements;
- put holes in floors or other parts of the leased space;
- have a sign visible to others or install an alarm system in the pace;
- modify electrical service or use electricity for other than lights.
Owner MAY EXCLUDE (from Occupant’s storage space and the facility):
- any person without a key or combination to Occupant’s storage space and is not with a person who has such key or combination (if space is lockable);
- any person who has a key or combination to a storage space (if the space is lockable) but does not know the Occupant’s name;
- any person who is damaging property of others, disturbing the peace, or otherwise violating criminal laws.
- All persons must comply with posted signs that are plainly visible.
- All persons must wear footwear to prevent injuries.
- Anything affixed to walls, ceiling, or other parts of the space without Owner’s consent becomes the property of Owner, at Owner’s option.
- Occupant will be liable to Owner for reasonable charges for removing unlawfully attached property, repairing any damage, and removing trash in common areas left by Occupant, Occupant’s family, guests, or contractors.
- Please conserve energy by turning off all lights prior to leaving.